TBOS-II AND TBOS-BT EXCLUSIVE
- No loss of irrigation program after a battery replacement (Field Transmitter connection is only necessary to set the correct date and time)
- In conjunction with IQ Cloud, Sensor Connection accommodates Dry Contact sensor (rain) or Pulse Dry Contact Flow sensor.
- Master Valve/Pump wire connector on 2-, 4- or 6-station Control modules.
- TBOS-IITM Field Transmitter required for programming TBos II modules
- TBOS-BT requires a smartphone (iOS or Android) for programming or TBos II field transmitter
- Three programs: A, B, C
- Sequential station operation within a program.
- Maximum wire run between module and TBOS™ solenoid is 10 m using 0.75 mm2 wire or 30 m using 1.5 mm2 wire
- Compatible with TBOS-IITM Radio Adaptor.
- Equipped with TBOS-II Radio Adaptor, TBOSTM
- Control Module will offer new TBOS-IITM
- Basic programming includes 3 independent programs A,B and C, each with 8 start times per day.
- Five cycle modes (Customized cycle, even, odd, odd-31, cyclical) selectable by program for maximum flexibility and watering restriction compliance.
- Independent station operation allows sequential start times (with stack process in case of overlapping)
- Stations can be assigned to several programs with different watering run time.
- Run time is from 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments.
- Rain Delay from 1 to 14 days (even if connected by infrared on a TBOS Control module)
- Program level and global Monthly Seasonal Adjust (cumulative); 0% to 300% (1% increment)
- Master valve and Rain Sensor can be affected to each station individually (on TBOS-II Control Module 2, 4 and 6 only)
- A TBOS Backup program may be saved and restored (manually or automatically) in the Control Module.