Ease of Service
- Prevents loss of parts during field service thanks to one-piece solenoid design with captured plunger.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Manual internal bleed with 1/4-turn of the solenoid operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning on the valve at the controller.
- Solenoid with convenient handle.
- Accomodates field-installed PRS-Dial pressure regulating modules adjustable from 1.0 to 6.9 bar (to be ordered separately)
- Also available in 9v solenoid configuration: 100-PGA-9V, 150-PGA-9V, 200-PGA-9V.
- Compatible with rain Bird decoder systems.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- 100-PGA: 1” (26/34) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 100-PGA-9V: 1” (26/34) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet, latching solenoïd
- 150-PGA: 1,5” (40/49) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 150-PGA-9V: 1,5” (40/49) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet, latching solenoid
- 200-PGA: 2” (50/60) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 200-PGA-9V: 2” (50/60) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet, latching solenoid
Flow: 0,5 to 34.05 m3/h
Pressure: 1.0 to 10.4 bar (23° C)
Temperature: up to 43°C
Solenoid: 24 VAC - 50 Hz
Inrush current: 0.41 A (9.9 VA)
Holding current: 0.23 A (5.5 VA)