Ease of Service
- One-piece solenoid with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing.
- Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Manual internal bleed with 1/4-turn of the solenoid operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning on the valve at the controller.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system.
- Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Solenoid with convenient handle.
- Globe configuration.
- Wide operating pressure range. Low flow operating capability for a wide range of applications.
- Accomodates field-installed PRS - Dial pressure regulating modules adjustable from 1.0 to 6.9 bar (to be ordered separately).
- Accepts Rain Bird latching solenoids for use with Rain Bird batterypowered controllers.
- Important: do not exceed 10 bar operating pressure when using the latching solenoid.
- Compatible with Rain Bird MDC.
- Decoder System.
- 100-PEB: 1” (26/34) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 100-PESB: 1” (26/34) with self-cleaning scrubber
- 150-PEB: 1.5” (40/49) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 150-PESB: 1.5” (40/49) with self-cleaning scrubber
- 200-PEB: 2” (50/60) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 200-PESB: 2” (50/60) with self-cleaning scrubber
Flow: 0,06 to 45.0 m3/h
Pressure: 1.4 to 13.8 bar (23° C)
Temperature: up to 66° C
Solenoid: 24 VAC - 50 Hz
Inrush current: 0.41 A (9.9 VA)
Holding current: 0.23 A (5.5 VA)