- UV-resistant, outdoor-rated plastic, locking, wall-mount case.
- Supported decoders: FD-101, FD-102, FD-202, FD-401, FD-601.
- Also supports SD-210 sensor decoders (flow sensing and weather sensor support) and LSP-1 line surge protectors (one per 150 m of two-wire path required)
- User-selectable six language.
- Support 50-station capability standard expandable via 75-station modules to 200 stations.
- Four sensor inputs (one wired plus up to three decoder-managed) with override switch.
- Programs can be backed up and restored with the optional PBC-LXD.
WATER MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Built in to every ESP-LXD module is rain Bird’s Flow Smart software for flow management – simply attach 1 to 5 sd-210 sensor decoders and flow meters (not included) to the twowire path, and the controller will do the rest. a wide variety of flow functionality is available, including user-adjustable seek and Eliminate Low Flow (SELF) and Seek and Eliminate Excessive Flow (SEEF) capability to allow you to rest easy knowing that in the event of an unusual flow situation, such as a mainline break, your controller will manage the situation for you.
- Cycle+soak™ by station.
- Rain delay.
- Calendar day Off.
- Programmable delay Between stations by program.
- Master valve programmable by station.
- Sensor programmable by station.
- Alarm light with external case lens.
- Electronic circuit breaker.
- Variable test program.
- Two-wire diagnostics to simplify and expedite troubleshooting.
- Station timing: 0 min to 12 hrs.
- Program level and global monthly seasonal Adjust; 0% to 300% (16 hrs maximum station run time)
- 4 independent programs (ABCD); ABC programs stack, aBcd overlap.
- 8 start times per program.
- Program day cycles include custom days of the week, Odd, Odd no 31st, even, and cyclical dates.
- Input required: 230 vac ± 10%, 50hz.
- Power back-up: Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time and date while nonvolatile memory maintains the schedule.
- Multi-valve station capacity: up to 2 solenoid valves per station; simultaneous operation of up to eight solenoids and/or master valves.