- Ease of Service
- Flow control mechanism on 100-dvf model.
- Manual On/Off control with 1/4-turn of solenoid.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- External bleed screw to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Globe (DV, DVF and DV-MM models) configurations.
- Available in male x male configuration: 1” BSP 100-DV-MM, 1” BSP 100-DV-MM-9V.
- Also available in 9V solenoid configuration: 1” BSP 100-DV-9V, 1” BSP 100-DV-MM-9V.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the rBy filter is installed upstream.
- Rugged PVC body.
- Stainless steel phillips head screws.
075-DV: 3/4” (20/27) female threaded inlet and outlet
100-DV: 1”(26/34) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
100-DV-9V: 1” (26/34) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet, latching solenoid
100-DVF: 1”(26/34) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet with flow control mechanism
100-DV-MM: 1” (26/34) BSP male threaded inlet and outlet
DV-MM-9V: 1”(26/34) BSP male threaded inlet and outlet, latching solenoid
Flow: 075-DV: 0.24 to 4,5 m3/h
100-DV, 100-DVF and 100-DV-MM: 0.24 to 9.0 m3/h
Note : DV male x male not recommended for flows exceeding 6,8 m3/h
Pressure: 1 to 10.4 bar (23° C) temperature: up to 43°C
Solenoid: 24 vVAC - 50 Hz
Inrush current: 0.30 A (7.2 VA)
Holding current: 0.19 A (4.6 VA)
Not for use with decoder system