Ease of Service
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed and incorporates a brass thread insert for longer life.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and repairs.
- Wide operating pressure range.
- Accomodates field-installed PRS-Dial pressure regulating modules adjustable from 1.0 to 6.9 bar (to be ordered separately)
- Accepts Rain Bird latching solenoids for use with Rain Bird battery-powered controllers.
- Important: do not exceed 10 bar operating pressure when using the latching solenoid.
- Compatible with Rain Bird mdc decoder system.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- BPES only: patented nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material each time the valve opens and closes. Prevents debris build-up and clogging.
- Robust solenoid provides dependable performance even during constant operation.
- Highly efficient operation with extremely low pressure loss.
- 300-BPE: 3” (80/90) BSP female threaded inlet and outlet
- 300-BPES: 3” (80/90) BSP with self-cleaning scrubber
Flow: 13,6 to 68.0 m3/h
Pressure: 1.4 to 13.8 bar (23° C)
water temperature: up to 43° c
solenoid: 24 VAC - 50 hz
Inrush current: 0.41 A (9.9 VA)
Holding current: 0.28 A (6.7 VA)